We are very excited to announce that we will be creating a new Key Stage 1 library and that we will be moving our Key Stage 2 library in to a bigger space.
Our inspiration for our libraries comes from the place that your children feel most comfortable and loved - your homes. So, with that in mind, we have designed a mood board to show you the kind of ideas we would like to create for these areas.
Our theme is homely, neutral, calming and cosy. We have begun to make a small start on these areas but we would really love your help, parents, so are asking if you have any items you would be willing to donate to our vision. If you can help in any way possible, we would very much appreciate donations inspired by our mood board:
- cushions (whites, greys, creams, greens or neutral patterns)
- rugs (greys, greens, beige, neutral patterns)
- twinkly lights (warm white)
- lamps (whites, greys, wooden)
- plants (any shape or size to add a touch of nature)
- plant pots (grey, white, cream, neutral patterns)
- beans bags (whites, greys, creams, browns, greens)
- photo frames (wooden, white, black, patterned)
- shelving (light wood, white)
- book cases (light wood, white)
- baskets (natural material)
- books - appropriate for age 4 up to age 11. (poetry books, story books – humorous, adventure, mystery, action, non-fiction etc.)
We look forward to seeing our vision become a reality, with your help.
Thanks in advance.
Foley Park staff