- PE will be happening every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon so please send your child in their PE kit these days.
- Please remember that our PE kit includes a plain white top (or with a school logo on), plain black shorts or jogging bottoms, pumps or trainers, and a fleece for colder weather.
- Swimming will start on Tuesday 14th February for 6 weeks. Please send your child into school with a bag including swimwear and a towel and goggles, if you have them.
- We will hold spelling tests every Monday.
- We will set new spellings every Monday.
- We will send your child home with a paper copy as well as uploading their spellings to Class Dojo.
- Your child will also be able to access their spellings via 'Spelling Shed'. To access this, their username will be: 'fol' followed by the first 3 letters of their first name and first 3 letters of their last name. E.g. Sam Smith would be 'folsamsmi'. Their password will be foley1.
- Please encourage daily practice of these spellings to ensure your child has the best chance of developing their spelling skills.
- By the end of Year 4, your child is expected to know all their times tables.
- It is important that your child practices a times tables daily, in order to successfully know all of their times tables up to 12 x 12 by the end of the year.
- Please encourage your child to play on TTRockstars to help them develop accuracy and fluency. We award children with weekly certificates for 'The Most Valuable Players'.
- To login, your child's username will be the first 3 letters of their first name followed by the first 3 letters of their last name. They have individual passwords (usually 3 letters), which you can request from us.
Multiplication Tables Check
- Multiplication Tables Check - 2023 - Timestables.co.uk
Username firstname and foley (no space) eg: 'samfoley'
- Lexia is a reading programme aimed to develop your child's reading skills. Your child will have been assessed to identify their reading level and then the programme will tailor itself to your child's individual needs.
- It is advised that your child spends at least 80 minutes per week accessing Lexia in order to have the most successful impact as possible.
- We do provide time in school for your child to access Lexia, although we do also need your support by encouraging your child to go on this at home as often as possible.
- To access Lexia your child's username will be their full first nakme followed by the initial of their last name. E.g. Sam Smith would be sams. Their password will be 'foley1'.
- You may require an email to login - please use firstname.lastname@example.org