We are getting ready to re-launch the wonderful role of 'reading ambassadors' after Christmas!
We have had some brilliant ambassadors through the years, who have done an excellent job across the school.
Are you interested in becoming a reading ambassador for our school? Read below to see if this is something that you would like to have a go at.
We will choose our reading ambassadors for their love of reading, their willingness to share this passion with others and enthusiasm to promote reading throughout the school.
Take a look at what your roles and repsonsibilities would be if you were chosen:
- Promote a love of reading across the school.
- Recommend books to others and talk about their favourite authors.
- Demonstrate exemplary reading behaviours and be an excellent role model for others.
- Support pupils with reading in the library at lunchtimes.
- Keep the library and book areas tidy.
- Be the voice for pupils across the school.
- Participate in reading observations.
If you're interested, please let me, Miss Page, know. After Christmas, we will be asking you to share a few words with us about why you would make a great reading ambassador so why not start preparing a little something now?