- PE will take place on a Thursday afternoon so please send your child in their PE kit.
- Please remember that our PE kit includes a plain white top (or with a school logo on), plain black shorts or jogging bottoms, pumps or trainers, and a fleece for colder weather.
- This half term, Forest School will take place every Wednesday afternoon. Please send your child in appropriate clothing (long sleeves and trousers, waterproof layer, and wellies).
- We are fortunate enough to have Mr Hattersely, from Severn Arts, to teach us how to play the cornet. This session is every Monday afternoon.
- If you signed the permission form, then your child will be bringing their cornet home every Monday and will need to bring it back in to school the following Monday.
- Each child has a designated cornet with a individual barcode so that we can keep a track of the cornets. Please ensure you take care of these instruments.